Anstey Mills Cottage – A Large Family Luxury Holiday Cottage in North Devon, Exmoor
Anstey Mills Cottage is a Grade II listed building which is the end of the original Devon Longhouse. ‘Enjoy England’ rewarded it the Quality in Tourism 4 Star Gold the last 5 years running! Newly refurbished and renovated in 2010, still showing traditional beams and stonework, this large luxury family holiday cottage is a traditional stone, brick and slate building. Being the largest of our two holiday cottages, it is very spacious, ideal for family get-togethers and special celebrations. The entrance hall leads into a large, well-fitted farmhouse kitchen with huge table to accommodate more guests (great when you combine both cottages!). There are a spacious but cosy sitting room with excellent wood-burning stove and a utility room, WC and shower next to the entrance hall.
You will enjoy the comforts and peace of this home from home: On the first floor we have 3 spacious bedrooms ( 1 en-suite with 5' 4 poster bed, another with double bed and futon and one twin-bedded room – the beds can be zip linked together to make a super-king size bed ) and the main bathroom/WC (bidet and shower over bath). A landing door leads across a small bridge to a large semi-enclosed garden.
- Three-bedroom cottage sleeping 6 plus 1 child (plus cots available)
- Comfortable 5' Four poster bed
- Linen included (bed linen on lovely feather duvets and pillows, towels, tea cloth, etc)
- Dog-friendly cottage with separate enclosed 'exercise' area
- Well equipped kitchen including dishwasher and washing machine (Tumble-dryer in Barn)
- Electricity and central heating (night storage heaters, warm towel rails etc.) included
- Ample parking outside your cottage
- Free Wifi internet access available (with differing signal strength due to our thick walls!)
- Flat screen Smart TV, DVD player and Docking Station for your phone or tablet
- German and French are spoken. Wir sprechen Deutsch. On parle Français un peu.